Dry Foam Cleaning
- Water cleaning will cause the combustible dust to become airborne again-water will not increase your safety while cleaning just cause more work to be done.
- Foam will encapsulate the dust and keep it from going airborne again-less added cleanup compared to water
- 1 gallon of water with foam chemical added will produce about 20 gallons of foam!
- Will not cause a BTU penalty because we have significantly reduced the amount of water used
- Foam cleaning can be done during operation! No need to wait for shutdown to clean!
- Can be used in transfer houses, tripper floor and ballroom/millroom areas
- Can complete a 6 story transfer house in a day with 2 people (use about 20 gallons of chemical depending on frequency of cleaning, 30, 60 or 90 day intervals)
- We can then vac truck up residue or you can allow it to dissipate, rinse down the drain…depends on customer preference
- Our foamer only needs 40 psi air supply-air driven for explosion risk areas.
- We can "'shoot" the foam 20-30 feet if needed to reach higher areas-eliminating ladders or lifts (safer and reduces your cost, little or no need for fall protection or rentals).
- The chemical has a "flame freeze anti-oxidant spontaneous combustion inhibitor"-one customer said they reported the use of this chemical to their insurance and they got a cost reduction!
- Depending on dilution rate you will maintain the fire inhibitor properties for 30-60 days
- The foam has an anti-static property to help prevent conditions that lead to explosions.
- The application process is perfect for removing dust from walls, ducts, pipes, beams, ledges, hoods, conveyors...any surface that foam can slide down from.
- This the fastest and most effective way to control combustible dust today.
Before Dry Foam Cleaning
During Dry Foam Cleaning
After Dry Foam Cleaning
It works great on a PM schedule, some of our other customers are using it on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis to eliminate or reduce the time their people spend on general cleaning, freeing them up to focus on higher priority tasks.
We also carry another foam that is a great degreaser that we use on many areas. I use it on our own fleet of vehicles to keep them clean, works great for a monthly clean on undercarriage, wheel wells, etc. Makes doing PM on my vehicles easier by having it clean, saves me money by reducing my mechanics time! While we are at your plant doing coal dust control/cleaning we could have opportunity to do other foam work in other areas of facility to reduce costs even more. One trip and do several jobs?